Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yesterday...

Got home too late to post yesterday, so Im posting it now. But the contents are what happened yesterday (Tuesday 16 Dec)

Alethea woke me up at 4+am LOL. She's leaving for China on a 6am flight, and I had promised to keep her company till she flies. So we chit chated via SMSes. I was half asleep though =x , but we still managed to exchanged sms all the way until around 6am, when we said our goodbyes and she leaves Singapore.

Looking forward for her return ^^ it'll be lonely without her SMSes for the next few days...

Went back to sleep after that.

At around 11am, my dear gave me a "morning call" LOL. She needed my help to help buy christmas pressies :)

Its a good thing im on leave today, else i wouldnt have time to get the stuffs.

Things my dear needs:
1) Red Mushroom Lamp at Plaza Singapura Action City
2) Tea Spoon shaped Chocolates at Marina Square Watson
3) Camera shaped Notepad at Far East Plaza


I went to Pasir Ris Post office 1st, to send the micky mouse things for Mouzzz, then took train to Orchard, to Far East Plaza to get the Notepad. Went to the Watson there as well, hoping that they have the chocolates there.

No such luck :(

Next stop, Plaza Sing.

Arrived action city but the sales girl told me the mushroom lamps are sold out, and stocks wont come until next week. Told her to check if any other places have stock, and she told me JURONG POINT!!!! *faints*

No choice, so I head down to Jurong Point *SOB* and got the mushroom lamp... checked watsons there as well but still no teaspoon chocolates...

Took train to Cityhall, went to Marina Square's Watson. Turns out they HAD teaspoon chocolates but its SOLD OUT T_T and they have no idea which store has them...

Took a walk to Suntec City's Watson but they dont have it as well, so I walked to Bugis's Watson and finally found it there.

Tody is a very tiring day, too much running around here and there. But in the end, Im glad that i managed to accomplish what I set out to do today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment