Take a look at this picture. Is the girl turning clockwise or anti clockwise? The fact is, BOTH.Different people will see the directions differently, depending on how your brain functions. Here's the defination:
LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS (Anti clockwise):
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe
RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS (Clockwise):
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking
Test it out with your friends. Its pretty cool, when tested out in a group of people. Everyone will be seeing different directions LOL.
PS: I can see both directions, though if i don focus on it, it'll be clockwise. Try focusing to make her turn the other directions.
Try reading the following passage:
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
No comments:
Post a Comment